Before you leave, we just ask a few favors to help our housekeeper prepare for our next guests.
Please take all trash, including bathroom trash bags, out to the trash cans at the Front driveway. Please put all loose trash in a trash bag.
- Please make sure all used dishes are washed.
- Please make sure all dog waste is picked up from the yard if you brought your dogs.
- Please leave used beds unmade so our housekeeper knows which beds were used, and place used towels on the floor, in the bathroom(s).
- Please remove any opened food items from the refrigerator, and put in a garbage bag, or we encourage you to take them home with you.
- Please turn off lights, ceiling fans or other electronics.
- Please lock all doors and close all windows.
- Please send a courtesy text to 208.660.6664 at checkout to help our housekeeper prepare for our next guests.
If you choose, we’d also appreciate a review on our Vacation website, and share your discoveries, adventures, and valuable suggestions in the Journal provided in the home.
We love to hear from all our past guests, and our future guests love to hear from our past guests too!
We hope you have a safe journey home and please visit us again in the future.
Check-out time is strictly 11am
Should you require a later check-out we will do our best but you need to let us know beforehand. If we have guests arriving that day it will be almost impossible to offer a late check-out due to the cleaners needing to prepare for those guests.